This recipe is quick to make and does not contain any additives, wheat, monosodium glutamate, gluten or milk.
1 large carrot
1 medium sized onion
3 small potatoes
1 stick of celery
8 small mushrooms (diced)
1 heaped teaspoon of dried parsley
1 ‘Just Bouillon’ Organic Vegetable stock cube by Kallo
500 ml of boiling water
Half a teaspoon of onion salt
Salt and pepper
1. Peel and dice all the vegetables. Add them to a large pan.
2. Add the stock cube, parsley, onion salt, salt and pepper.
3. Add the boiling water and bring to the boil.
4. Simmer for 35 minutes (until the vegetables are soft).
5. Blend with a hand held blender until smooth.
6. Season to taste.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347