This filling main course meal is wheat and cows milk free. Soya cheese can be used instead of the Pecorino which will make it dairy free.
1. Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan for half a minute and then add the onion and the garlic. Fry gently for two minutes.
2. Then add the Quorn mince. Fry for one minute and then take it off the light.
3. Add the tomato puree, Italian seasoning, tinned tomato, water, rice flour, salt and pepper to the pan. Stir well and then return to the heat. Cook gently on a low heat for three minutes or until the consistency of Bolognese sauce. Turn off light.
4. To make the cheese sauce, mix all the ingredients together in a small pan and stir until all the cornflour has dissolved. Then put the pan onto the light and bring to the boil. When the sauce starts to thicken, remove from the heat straight away. Put to one side.
5. Boil a large pan of salted water and immerse each sheet of lasagne into the boiling water for 30 seconds before using it.
6. Assemble the lasagne in layers……cheese sauce, pasta, meat sauce, pasta, meat sauce, pasta, meat sauce, pasta, cheese sauce. Bake for 30 minutes, 200C , Gas Mark 6.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347