This is a vegetarian meal which is gluten, wheat and dairy free.
75g (3oz) Baby corn cobs
75g (3oz) cubed potato
75g (3oz) sliced carrot
75g (3oz) diced cabbage
25g (1oz) peas
150g (6oz) onion chopped
3 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon of chopped fresh ginger (powder can be used).
75g (3oz) tinned tomato
1 Dessertspoon of tomato puree
Half a teaspoon of cumin seeds
2 tablespoons of oil
1 teaspoon of chilli powder (mild)
1 heaped teaspoon of coriander
Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder
Half a teaspoon of Garam Masala
200ml of vegetable stock
1. Make up the vegetable stock and put to one side.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the onions. Fry until lightly browned. Add the chilli powder. Stir into the onion and then take off the heat.
3. Add the coriander, Garam Masala and turmeric.
4. Sauté for one minute.
5. Add all the rest of the vegetables and fry for a further minute.
6. Add the garlic, ginger, tinned tomato, tomato puree and cumin seeds, stir well.
7. Add the vegetable stock and bring the pan to the boil. Simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked and the stock is reduced.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347