This product is without milk and gluten.
100g (4oz) Gluten Free Pasta
1 Teaspoon of salt
Tablespoon of oil
300ml Provamel unsweetened Soya Milk
Half a teaspoon of black pepper
1 Level teaspoon of salt
1 Teaspoon of Dairy free margarine
1 Tablespoon of cornflour
1 teaspoon of parsley
50g (2oz) sweet-corn
50g (2oz) chopped onion
A small tin of tuna in brine (drained)
1. Add the oil and salt to the pasta. Stir well. Add enough boiling water to cover the pasta and boil for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, add a little of the milk to the cornflour in a measuring jug. Mix to form a smooth paste. Then add the rest of the milk gradually.
3. Put one tablespoon of oil into a small saucepan and fry the onion.
4. Pour the milk and flour mix into the small saucepan, and add the salt, pepper and parsley.
5. Bring the small saucepan to the boil and slowly stir till it starts to thicken.
6. Take the pan off the light straight away when the sauce starts to thicken.
7. Add the tuna and sweet-corn.
8. Drain the pasta and put it into an oven proof dish. Pour the sauce over the pasta.
9. Serve immediately.
Tomato puree can be added to the sauce but be prepared for a pink end product!
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347