75g (3oz) finely chopped onion
1.Preheat the oven to 200C, gas Mark 6. Prepare a shallow baking dish with non-stick pan spray or the olive oil.
2. In a small skillet, sauté the onion and garlic in oil until tender, about 4 minutes.
3. Add the carrot and courgette; sauté 2 minutes. Add the rice; sauté 1 minute more.
4. Remove from the heat; stir in the parsley and pepper.
5. Sprinkle the sole with wine. Spoon the rice mixture evenly
6. Place, seam side down, in the prepared baking dish. Brush with margarine and sprinkle with paprika.
7. Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and the stuffing is hot. Serve with lemon wedges.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347