An excellent dessert for parties. Dairy free whipping cream is hard to get hold of, so we have used Yofu. The dish is therefore dairy, wheat, and gluten free.
300ml strawberry Yofu
200g (8oz) strawberries (sliced)
3 egg whites
175g (7oz) sugar
5ml (one teaspoon) of corn or potato flour
5ml (one teaspoon) of vinegar
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1. 140C
2. Whisk the egg white
3. Add the sugar a third at a time
4. Fold in the rest of the ingredients.
5. Spread onto a lined baking tray, making a hollow in the middle.
6. Bake for one and a quarter hours.
7. When cooled, put a layer of strawberries into the hollow of the meringue.
8. Then pour the Yofu onto the strawberries.
9. Place another layer of strawberries onto the Yofu decoratively.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347