This meal is very low in fat and gluten, wheat and dairy free. It is also suitable for those who are diabetic.
250g (Half a pound) of diced chicken
1 medium can of pineapple chunks in its own juice.
50g (2oz) Mange Tout
50g (2oz) Baby Sweet corn
1 small onion
1 tablespoon of oil
half a teaspoon of ground ginger
1 level tablespoon of cornflour
1 level tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of vinegar
1 tablespoon of wheat free Tamari
1 level tablespoon of tomato puree
1. Chop up all vegetables and fry in a little oil.
2. Remove the vegetables from the pan and fry the chicken in the same juices.
3. Put the cooked vegetables and chicken into a serving dish whilst you are preparing the sauce.
4. Drain the juice from the pineapple into a measuring jug and add water until it reaches 250ml/ half a pint. Pour into a small pan.
5. Add the cornflour, fruit sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, and tomato puree. Mix until smooth. Bring to the boil, stirring all the time. When the sauce starts to thicken remove it from the light and pour it over the chicken and vegetables.
6. Serve on a bed of cooked white rice.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347