This recipe is gluten and dairy free.
75g (3oz) Rice Flour
75g (3oz) Gluten free flour
1 teaspoon of Xanthan gum
75g (3oz) Dairy free block margarine
3 tablespoons of water
1 dessertspoon of sugar
Pinch of salt
1. Light oven 200C, Gas Mark 6.
2. Add the two flours together.
3. Add the Xanthan gum, salt and sugar.
4. Rub the margarine into the flour.( Till it resembles breadcrumbs).
5. Add the water and form a ball of dough.
6. Form the desired shape and bake in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes.