This main course meal is wheat free and dairy free.
75g (3oz) White Rice
300ml, half a pint of boiling water
75g (3oz) of frozen mixed vegetables
1 raw chicken breast chopped
1 tablespoon of oil
1 Vegetable stock cube (i.e.. Kallo)
Half a teaspoon of Salt
Pinch of black pepper
1 teaspoon of parsley
1. In an oven proof dish put all the ingredients except the chicken and the oil.
2. Cover the dish with cling film and pierce several times. Make sure that the edges are sealed.
3. Cook in the microwave on High for 14 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, fry the chicken pieces in a little oil for 4-5 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
5. When the rice and vegetables are cooked, stir in chicken and serve.
NB Most stock cubes contain yeast extract.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347