This product utilises the gluten free sausages and makes them into a filling nutritious meal. It is wheat, dairy and gluten free.
4 gluten free sausages
1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
75g (3oz) rice
1 medium onion, chopped
50g (2oz) chopped mushrooms
50g (20z) sweet corn
50g (2oz) peas
375 ml / three quarters of a pint of hot water
Chicken or vegetable stock cube
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce
1. Pierce the sausages and fry them in a little oil until they are golden brown.
2. When the sausages are cooked, put them on a plate to cool.
3. In the same pan fry the vegetables for three minutes on a low heat.
4. Add the raw rice and fry for a further minute.
5. Add the water, stock cube, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Leave to simmer for 12-14 minutes. (until the rice is cooked)
6. Meanwhile, slice up the sausages.
7. When the rice is cooked, add in the sausages and mix well.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347