This method is much quicker than the conventional oven method. It is also dairy, gluten and wheat free.
15g (half an oz) of dairy free margarine.
600ml (1 pint) of Provamel sweetened Soya milk
50g (2oz) Pudding rice
25g (1oz) Caster sugar
1. Remove the trivet and the basket from the pressure cooker.
2. Melt the margarine in the open pan.
3. Add the milk and on a high heat boil it.
4. Stir in the rice and sugar.
5. Bring to the boil again.
6. Put on a low light and put the lid on.
7. On high pressure cook for 15-20 minutes.
8. Release steam slowly and serve up.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347