1 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Add chopped onion and garlic. Gently cook over a low heat until the onion has softened.
2. Add the diced squash, cumin, coriander, nutmeg, chilli, thyme and vegetable stock. Boil and then turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Blend the tofu until smooth.
4. Once the soup has simmered for 15 minutes, cool slightly and then liquidize. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the blended tofu. Mix thoroughly and serve piping hot.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347