These cookies are easy to make and are gluten and dairy free.
87g (3.5oz) Low Fat Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon of Provamel Yofu Soya Yoghurt (Natural)
75g (3oz) Golden Caster Sugar
1 Tablespoon of beaten egg
75g (3oz) Rice Flour
1 Teaspoon of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, Gas Mark 5.
2. Grease a large baking sheet.
3. Mix the peanut butter and yoghurt in a bowl.
4. Add the sugar to the mixture.
5. Add in the tablespoon of egg.
6. Add in the flour and baking powder and mix until smooth.
7. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
8. Shape the mixture into walnut sized balls.
9. Place on the tray leaving plenty of space between each one.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347