This pie is totally wheat, gluten and dairy free.
1. Prepare pastry by putting flours and Xanthan Gum into a bowl and rubbing in the margarine and sugar. Add enough cold water for it to form a dough ball.
2. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7, 220C.
3. Roll out the dough between two sheets of cling film until it will line the bottom of a 20-23cm pie dish.
4. Trim the edge of the pastry.
5. Place the peach slices onto the bottom of the pie.
6. In a medium bowl beat the Soya Dream, egg yolks, sugar and rice flour until blended. Pour this mixture over the peaches.
7. Bake for 30 minutes until the custard is just beginning to set.
8. Meanwhile prepare the topping by rubbing together the flours and the margarine. Add the sugar and the mixed spice.
9. Sprinkle the topping over the pie and bake for a further 15 Minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre of the pie comes out clean.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347