This product is without cows milk and gluten. The cheeses used are from sheep’s milk.
100g (4oz) Gluten Free Pasta
1 Teaspoon of salt
Tablespoon of oil
300ml Provamel Unsweetened Soya Milk
Half a teaspoon of black pepper
1 Level teaspoon of salt
1 Teaspoon of Dairy free margarine
1 Tablespoon of cornflour
1 teaspoon of parsley
100g (4oz) Etorki Cheese (grated)
25g (1oz) Pecorino Cheese (grated)
1. Add the oil and salt to the pasta. Stir well. Add enough boiling water to cover the pasta and boil for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, add a little of the milk to the cornflour in a measuring jug. Mix to form a smooth paste. Then add the rest of the milk gradually.
3. Pour the milk and flour mix into a small saucepan, and add the salt, pepper, parsley and grated Etorki cheese.
4. Bring the small saucepan to the boil and slowly stir till it starts to thicken.
5. Take the pan off the light straight away when the sauce starts to thicken.
6. Drain the pasta and put it into an oven proof dish. Pour the cheese sauce over the pasta.
7. Sprinkle the product with the grated Pecorino cheese and grill under a preheated grill for 10 minutes or until brown.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347