These are gluten, wheat and dairy free. They are also low in sugar.
40g (1.4oz) fruit sugar (Fruisana)
50g (2oz) dairy free margarine
25g (1oz) Gluten free flour (Doves Farm)
25g (1oz) Rice flour (Doves Farm)
Half a teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
1. Place 9 paper cake cases in bun tins.
2. Light oven – 175C, Gas mark 3.
3. Cream together the margarine and the fruit sugar.
4. Add the egg slowly.
5. Stir in both flours and the baking powder. (Make sure that there are no lumps).
6. Put one heaped teaspoon of the mixture into each paper case and bake in the oven for 15-20mins.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347