This soup is low in fat, without gluten, wheat and dairy.
1 Medium leek
1 very small onion
175g (7 oz) of potatoes
400ml Boiling water
1 organic chicken stock cube
150ml of Provamel unsweetened Soya milk.
Salt and pepper
1. Wash, chop and peel all the vegetables.
2. Place in a large saucepan with the boiling water.
3. Break in the stock cube.
4. Add in the salt and pepper.
5. Boil for 20 minutes, or until the potato is very soft.
6. Blend the soup mixture until it is the desired consistency.
7. Add in the Soya Milk.
8. Reheat and serve.
9. Serves 3 (Approx 800ml)
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347