This product is great winter meal, and is dairy, wheat and gluten free.
75g Mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, chopped
3 small carrots, sliced
300g cubed lamb
2 teaspoons of dried parsley
2 teaspoons of Swiss vegetable Bouillon powder (Vegan)
Half a litre (1 pint) of boiling water
Two tablespoons of rice flour
Salt and pepper
1. Heat the oil in a casserole dish and fry the vegetables for approximately 3 minutes.
2. Add the lamb, and brown all over.
3. Add the bouillon powder to the boiling water.
4. Pour this liquid into the casserole dish and bring to the boil.
5. Add in the parsley, salt and pepper.
6. Put in a preheated oven (Gas Mark 3, 160C) for two hours, or a pressure cooker for 30 minutes on the highest setting.
7. When the time is up, mix together the rice flour with a little cold water. Pour this mixture into the stew and stir quickly. The stew should thicken.
8. Serve with white rice.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347