50g Dairy Free margarine
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180C.
2. Line two baking sheets.
3. Put margarine, syrup and sugar in a small pan. Put on a low heat till melted.
4. Stir in the ground almonds and flour and allow to bubble gently for a minute.
5. Place 4 teaspoonful’s on each tray (well apart).
6. Bake for 3 minutes till the biscuits are golden on the edges.
7. Leave for one minute to cool, and then gently lift each biscuit and curve over a rolling pin.
8. Cool the curled biscuits on a wire rack.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347