This popular dish is Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, and can be made with beef or lamb.
1. Mix all the meatball ingredients in a bowl. Form balls with the mixture.
2. Heat enough oil in a pan to shallow fry the meatballs.
3. Shallow fry the meatballs for 4 minutes on each side.
4. Drain on a piece of kitchen paper and then transfer into an oven-proof dish.
5. To make the tomato sauce, fry the onions and garlic. Then add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for 4 minutes. Mix the cornflour with a little water. Add the mix to the tomatoes and stir. When it is thick enough, pour over the meatballs and bake in the oven for 45 minutes on Gas Mark 2, 150C.
6. Serve with rice or Gluten free spaghetti.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347