These are gluten, wheat and dairy free.
100g (4oz) sugar
100g (4oz) dairy free margarine
50g (2oz) Gluten free flour (Doves Farm)
50g (2oz) Rice flour (Doves Farm)
1 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
6 Tablespoons of icing sugar
1 Tablespoon of water
Jelly Diamonds to decorate
1. Place 20 paper cake cases in bun tins.
2. Light oven – 200C, Gas mark 6.
3. Cream together the margarine and sugar.
4. Add the two eggs slowly.
5. Stir in both flours and the baking powder. (Make sure that there are no lumps).
6. Put one heaped teaspoon of the mixture into each paper case and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile mix together the icing sugar.
8. When cakes have cooled, put half a teaspoon of icing onto each and decorate with jelly diamonds. Leave to set.
9. Makes 20.
NB Parents should be aware that Jelly Diamonds do contain many artificial colours.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347