This recipe is done in the microwave and only takes 3 minutes to cook. It is gluten, wheat and dairy free.
4 tablespoons of golden syrup
100g (4oz) sugar
100g (4oz) dairy free margarine
50g (2oz) Gluten free flour
50g (2oz) Rice flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Put the syrup onto the bottom of a deep, microwave proof container.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar.
3. Add the eggs one by one.
4. Add the flours and the baking powder.
5. Make sure that the mixture is smooth and then pour it over the top of the syrup.
6. Cook for three minutes on high in a 650 watt microwave. (Adjust time for different powers).
7. When the cake section is firm, turn the whole product out onto a plate.
8. Serve immediately with dairy free custard or ice cream.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347