This product is gluten and dairy free.
50g (2oz) Jam
25g (1oz) Fruits of the forest
1 Egg divided
50g (2oz) gluten free flour
50g (2oz) Dairy free margarine
50g (2oz) Sugar
.5 Teaspoon of baking powder
1. Heat jam in the microwave for 5 seconds to soften.
2. Put the jam and fruit into small bowls
3. Whip the egg white
4. Cream the margarine and sugar, then add the flour, baking powder and yolk.
5. Fold in egg white.
6. Put mixture over fruit – cook in the oven for 20 minutes Gas Mark 6, 200 C.
7. Remove when golden and firm to touch.
(This product can also be cooked in the microwave if being eaten straight away – 2 minutes on high).
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347