These are wheat and lactose free.
50g (2oz) Rice flour
50g (2oz) gluten free flour
50g (2oz) Soft brown sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
100g (4oz) Porridge oats
100g (4oz) Dairy free margarine
1 tablespoon of Provamel Soya milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C, Gas Mark 5.
2. Rub margarine, flour and oats together until they resemble breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the sugar and the baking powder.
4. Mix in enough milk to make a slightly sticky dough.
5. Roll out between two sheets of snap wrap and cut into rounds.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Makes 20 biscuits.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347