This product is gluten free and can be dairy free if the cheese is omitted. The cheese is from sheep’s milk.
100g (4oz) Gluten Free Pasta
1 Teaspoon of salt
Tablespoon of oil
300ml Provamel unsweetened Soya Milk
Half a teaspoon of black pepper
1 Level teaspoon of salt
1 Teaspoon of Dairy free margarine
1 Tablespoon of cornflour
1 teaspoon of parsley
50g (2oz) sweet-corn
50g (2oz) chopped onion
1 chicken fillet, diced.
50g (2oz) of mushrooms.
100g (4oz) Etorki cheese (grated)
1. Add the oil and salt to the pasta. Stir well. Add enough boiling water to cover the pasta and boil for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile fry the chicken in a little oil. When the chicken is cooked, add the mushrooms, onion and sweet corn and fry for a further 2 minutes. Then transfer all these ingredients to an ovenproof dish.
3. Then add a little of the milk to the cornflour in a measuring jug. Mix to form a smooth paste. Then add the rest of the milk gradually.
4. Pour the milk and flour mix into the small saucepan, and add the salt, pepper, parsley and 75g (3oz) of the cheese.
5. Bring the small saucepan to the boil and slowly stir till it starts to thicken.
6. Take the pan off the light straight away when the sauce starts to thicken.
7. Drain the pasta and put it into the oven proof dish. Stir the pasta into the vegetables. Pour the sauce over the pasta.
8. Sprinkle the remaining 25g (1oz) of cheese over the product.
9. Grill for 15 minutes till the cheese has melted.
10. Serve immediately.
Tomato puree can be added to the sauce but be prepared for a pink end product!
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347