A tasty dish that is free from wheat, gluten and milk. Rather time consuming but well worth the wait.
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Heat the oil in a large sauce pan. Add the onion and fry till soft.
2. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli, fry for two minutes.
3. Add the coriander, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and black pepper, fry for three minutes.
4. Mix the lemon juice with 100 ml of water, pour it into the pan with the onions and bring to the boil. Let the water evaporate off, (takes about 10 minutes.)
5. Then add in the raw prawns and stir fry till cooked. Remove the prawns and put them on a side dish.
6. Add the coconut milk to the onion mix and boil till it has thickened.
7. Serve with rice.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347