This product is suitable for those on a wheat, gluten and dairy free diet.
Buy organic cornflakes so as not to include maltodextrin. (Wheat derivative)
175g (7oz) Corn Flakes
2 Chicken breasts
1 teaspoon of Paprika
2 teaspoons of American BBQ Seasoning (By Schwartz)
Half a teaspoon of chilli powder
1 teaspoon of dried parsley
Half a teaspoon of onion salt
Half a teaspoon of garlic granules
Salt and pepper.
1. Light the oven – gas mark 6, 200C.
2. Put tin foil on a baking tray.
3. Cut the chicken into long strips.
4. Put the cornflakes into a bag and crush with a rolling pin until a fine powder.
5. Add to the powder all the other spices and herbs.
6. Beat the egg and add the salt and pepper.
7. Dip the chicken into the egg and then dip it into the seasoned mix.
8. Place the coated chicken onto the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes, turning once half way through.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347