These are quick to make and gluten, dairy and wheat free.
75g (3oz) Caster sugar
75g (3oz) Dairy Free Margarine
75g (3oz) Rice Flour
75g (3oz) Gluten Free flour
2 teaspoons of instant de-caff coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp of hot water.
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Prepare two baking trays with non-stick baking parchment.
2. Light the oven at Gas mark 4, 180C
3. Cream together the sugar and margarine in a large bowl.
4. Beat the egg in a small bowl and add slowly to the creamed mixture.
5. Add the rice flour and stir thoroughly.
6. Add the baking powder and stir thoroughly.
7. Add the gluten free flour.
8. Add the coffee essence.
9. Make sure that all the ingredients are mixed together thoroughly.
10. Spoon mounds of the mixture onto the baking sheets. (Walnut sized)
11. Bake for ten minutes. (Till firm)
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347