This recipe is gluten, wheat and dairy free.
Choux pastry can be used for éclairs or profiteroles.
100g (4oz) Cornflour
1 teaspoon of Xanthan gum
50g (2oz) Dairy free block margarine
310ml (11 Fl oz) water
2 eggs beaten
1. Pre-heat the oven on Gas Mark 7, 220C or 425F. Grease a baking tray.
2. Place the water and the margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Heat until the margarine melts.
3. Take the pan off the heat. Add the flour and Xanthan gum until it forms a smooth ball.
4. Add the egg bit by bit, beating thoroughly all the time. You should be left with a smooth mixture of piping consistency.
5. Pipe the mixture into required shapes onto the greased baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Should make 12 small profiteroles.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347