150ml Soya Dream (or similar) chilled
1. Whisk the chilled Soya Dream until it has doubled in volume
2. Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl (1 pint size should be large enough)
3. Stir the sieved cocoa powder into the melted chocolate.
4. Stir in the honey and orange juice.
5. Dissolve the gelatine in 1 and a half tbsp of hot water in a small bowl over boiling water, stir until clear.
6. Stir the gelatine and whipped Soya Dream into the chocolate mixture
7. Place in fridge to set.
Substitutes: I use vege-gel instead of gelatine. I ignore what it says on the packet! I use a quarter of a sachet of the vegegel and add it to a little cold water. Stir until dissolved and then stir it into the combined chocolate Soya dream mixture.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347