10 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts,
1. Choose a large, shallow, non-stick pan with a close-fitting lid, and spray the base with cooking spray.
2. Heat gently, then add the chicken pieces.
3. Cook the chicken over low heat until it starts to colour, stir in the whole spices and onions, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the ground almonds, garlic, ginger and cumin and cook for a further 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the yogurt and chicken stock gradually, stirring continuously while doing so.
6. Cover, reduce the heat to low, and cook gently for 20 minutes. Add the raisins, mix thoroughly, then cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Remove the whole spices. Serve the chicken hot on a bed or rice, sprinkled with the crushed almonds.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347