A delicious dessert recipe that is quick to make. Great with Soya custard or Swedish Glace vanilla ice cream. It is dairy, gluten and wheat free.
A 450g tin of cherry fruit pie filling (make sure it uses maize starch!)
100g (4oz) sugar
100g (4oz) dairy free margarine
50g (2oz) Gluten free flour
50g (2oz) Rice Flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to Gas mark 6, 200C.
2. Put all the cherry filling into a medium oven-proof dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar.
4. Add the 2 eggs slowly.
5. Stir in both flours and the baking powder.
6. Make sure the mixture is smooth and then put it on top of the cherry filling.
7. Make sure it is even.
8. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, uncovered.
9. Then cover it with foil and bake for a further 15 minutes, till set.
10. Serve while hot!
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347