This recipe takes a while to bake, but is worth the wait! It is gluten, dairy and wheat free. It does contain nuts!
100g (4oz) Dairy free margarine
400g (8oz) Sugar
1 Teaspoon of mixed spice
75g (3oz) grated carrot
35g (1.5 oz) chopped mixed nuts
65g (2.5 oz) Rice Flour
65g (2.5oz) Gluten Free Flour
1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
Half a teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of Provamel Soya Milk
1. Light the oven at Gas Mark 4, 180C, 350F.
2. Line a 1lb loaf tin.
3. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add the cinnamon and stir.
5. Add the beaten egg bit by bit.
6. Add in the carrots and nuts.
7. Add in the flours, baking powder and salt.
8. Lastly stir in the Soya milk.
9. Transfer the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347