These muffins are sugar free as they use Splenda as the sweetener. They are also Wheat, gluten and dairy free.
175g Gluten Free Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 200C , gas mark 6 and place 6 paper muffin cases in a muffin tray.
2. Mix together the flour and baking powder.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the margarine, Splenda, and honey with an electric mixer. Add the vanilla extract and egg, beat well.
4. Alternately stir in the flour mixture and the milk.
5. Quickly fold in the blueberries.
6. Spoon the batter into the muffin cases and bake for 25 mins until golden brown.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347