This product is great for children and adults and is gluten and dairy free.
400g (1lb) Blueberries
75g (3oz) Caster sugar (+ 2 Tbsp)
100 ml cold water
1 Sachet of dried egg white
2 Sachets vegetarian gelatine (By Supercook)
200g (8oz) Provamel Plain Soya yoghurt
1. Put the fruit and 75g of sugar into the pan. Pour on the water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then set aside.
2. Puree fruit.
3. Reconstitute egg white according to instructions and whisk until stiff. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and whisk until glossy.
4. Return the puree to the pan and sprinkle the vegetarian gelatine onto the surface. Stir until dissolved. Bring just to the boil while beating continuously.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and place in a bowl of cold water. Continue beating until cool.
6. Stir in yoghurt, fold in egg white. Spoon into dishes / chill for 1 hour.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347