This recipe is great for kids who are on a wheat, gluten or dairy free diet.
50g (2oz) dairy free margarine (Pure)
100g (4oz) Rice Flour
1 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
1 dessertspoon of sugar
2 tablespoons of cold water
50g (2 oz) Blueberry Jam.
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200C.
2. Start making the pastry by mixing together the Xanthan Gum, Flour and sugar into a bowl. Rub in the margarine and then add enough water to form a dough ball.
3. Roll out the dough between two sheets of cling film until 3mm deep.
4. Cut out the circles and then pierce each circle with a fork several times.
5. Place the circles in a bun tin and carefully pat into shape.
6. Put one heaped teaspoon of jam into each tart.
7. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Or until the jam starts to boil.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347