4 Tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6 / 200C. Line a roasting tin with foil.
2. Fry the onion and celery till soft.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the tomato puree, honey, sugar, tamari, vinegar and lemon juice.
4. Once the vegetables are soft, add the ginger and chilli and fry for a further two minutes.
5. Add the tomato mixture to the pan and bring to the boil.
6. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, arrange the chicken joints in the roasting dish; rub over with oil, salt and pepper.
8. Roast the chicken for 15 minutes. Then pour the sauce over the chicken and roast for a further 25 minutes.
9. Serve with rice.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347