These are totally dairy and gluten free.
150g (6oz) Sweet Pastry (See recipe)
3 tbsp raspberry jam
1 large egg
25g (1 oz) gluten free flour Mix
1 teaspoon of baking powder
25g (1oz) ground almonds
50g (2oz) castor sugar
50g (2 oz) dairy free margarine
2 drops of almond essence
6 tablespoons of icing sugar
5 Glace cherries (cut in half)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C, Gas Mark 6.
2. Line a bun tin with the pastry (Roll out between 2 sheets of cling film).
3. Bake blind for 10 minutes.
4. Cream the margarine and sugar.
5. Beat in the egg.
6. Fold in the essence, flour and ground almonds.
7. Mix in the baking powder.
8. Spread the jam over the pastry cases thinly.
9. Put a teaspoon of sponge mix over each tart.
10. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
11. Meanwhile add water to icing sugar to form a thick paste.
12. When the cakes are cool, add a teaspoon of icing to each, and place a cherry on top. Leave to set.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347