This recipe is quick to make and gluten, wheat, dairy free.
1 egg100g (4oz) sugar
75ml (2.5 Fl oz) of Provamel Soya milk (Unsweetened)
50g (2oz) Dairy free margarine
75g (3oz) Rice flour (Doves Farm)
1 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
2 eating apples
1. Prepare a Swiss roll tin with non-stick baking parchment.
2. Light the oven at gas Mark 6, 200C.
3. Whisk the eggs and the sugar until thick and creamy.
4. Put the Soya milk and margarine together in a pan and boil.
5. Stir the hot mixture into the cold mixture and then beat in the flour.
6. Add the baking powder.
7. Pour the mixture into the Swiss roll tin.
8. Peel, core and slice the apples. Layer the apple on top of the cake mixture.
9. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden in colour.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347