1. Light the oven on Gas Mark 5 / 180C. Grease a flan ring 18cm/ 7”.
2. Make up the pastry and line the flan ring. Roll out the pastry in between two sheets of cling film.
3. Fry the mushrooms and onion in the olive oil and then place them in the pastry flan.
4. Beat up the eggs, milk, onion salt, parsley, salt and pepper.
5. Add the grated cheese to the egg mixture and then pour over the mushrooms and onion.
6. Slice up the tomato and place carefully on the top of the quiche.
7. Bake for 30 mins or till set.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347