These are gluten, wheat, and dairy free.
50g (2oz) Dairy free margarine.
100g (4oz) Sugar
2 Tablespoons of black treacle.
100g (4oz) Soya flour
50g (2oz) Corn flour
50g (2oz) Potato flour
Quarter of a teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda
Quarter of a teaspoon of ginger
Half a teaspoon of Cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease some baking sheets.
3. Beat together the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Then beat in the egg and black treacle.
5. Sift the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and mix well.
6. Drop rounded teaspoons of dough onto the greased baking sheets. Spacing well apart. Bake for 12 minutes.
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347