Do you, or someone you know have special dietary needs, due to allergies / intolerances or medical conditions?
Do you need new, innovative ideas for recipes using easily obtained products?
We have nearly 100 special diet recipes - Tailormade Recipes
Supplied and supported by
Our Mission ...
To ensure that all people with special dietary needs have nutritional, appetising recipes available to them.
Services we offer ...
We offer seven excellent services to help you work with, assess and understand special dietary needs:
1. Intolerance Testing - Many complaints may be helped by our simple but effective intolerance testing service. The painless test is suitable for everybody from children to the elderly. Results will be provided during your consultation, which will last approximately an hour. You will receive clear written instructions as to what you should do to improve your well being thereafter. We use the Vega Test.
2. One to One Demonstrations / Consultancy - Clients will have a ‘one on one’ consultation assessing their needs, reviewing their current requirements, culinary skills and health status. A one week diet history may be taken at this stage, and will then be processed on nutritional analysis software to highlight any major imbalances with their average nutrient intake. After the initial consultation, the client will select recipes / types of meals which they are interested in, and these meals will then be demonstrated. Clients can purchase just the initial consultancy or a series of five sessions. Please see One to One for more details.
3. Diet for Autism - People with Autism are often intolerant of gluten (a protein in four types of cereal) and casein (a protein found in animal milk). There are many testaments to the benefit for such people of a diet that excludes these elements. The Tailormade Diet Company will show clients how to facilitate recipes which use ingredients suitable for the GFCF (gluten Free, casein Free) diet.
4. One to One Weight Loss Programme - Clients will receive five sessions within which they will have a current nutritional analysis, weekly "weigh-ins", one to one support, nutritional advice and a two week detailed menu plan, including daily breakdown, recipes and shopping lists. Please see Weight Loss Programme for more details.
5. Group Demonstrations - Demonstrations of cooking for people with special diets / usage of alternative ingredients, may be done to more than one person at a time. The group will be shown how to facilitate recipes which use ingredients suitable for their special diet / weight loss plans. Please see Group Demos for more details.
6. Twin session on alternative products - Clients will have two individual sessions, including a demonstration, which will go through the use of alternative food products in standard and popular recipes. Please see Alternatives for more details.
7. Corporate / Education Presentations - Designed for managers of public and corporate catering, as well as catering colleges. This is a 40 minute presentation on special diets, nutrition, recipes and available products on the market. Please see Presentations for more details
Company Profile ...
Contact Information ...
If you would like further information then please go to Contact Us
The Tailormade Diet Company
Located in Oxford, UK
For more information go to
Contact Us, or send
or call us on +44 (0) 7961 434347